WordPress Website Design
Base Package – Search Engine Optimized WordPress Website
An easy to maintain client website built on the WordPress platform featuring:
- A graphically impressive website designed around the client’s brand.
- Search engine optimized web pages.
- A search feature that gives visitors the ability to find specific content on the website.
- Buttons that allow visitors to connect with the client on any or all of the following – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, MySpace and a blog.
- The ability for visitors to share the client’s blog posts with their friends on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, MySpace.
- Integration of TweetMe which allows a visitor to tweet the client’s blog posts.
- Up to 12 web pages including hidden pages that do not appear in the navigation menu. The client will specify the pages and content for this project.
Level 1 Add-ons (Brand Assets):
- Branded Business Cards (printing extra).
- One Postcard design.
- eNewsletter design.
- Branded PowerPoint Template.
- Twitter background design.
Level 2 Add-ons (Marketing & eCommerce):
- A Peel Away ad to create interest for the client’s core program. See www.LethiaOwens.com in the upper right hand corner to see an example.
- PayPal or 1ShoppingCart integration.
- Aweber or Constant Contact email marketing integration.
- Configure up to 6 products on a page dedicated as the “Store” for the website.
- Content provided by the client is reviewed by a copyeditor. A copy editor will review the copy for grammar and punctuation.
Level 3 Add-ons (Additional Social Media Tools):
- 45 Second Promo Video Promoted to over 30 Video Directories.
- Integration of TweetMe so visitors can tweet about the client’s blog posts.
- Integration of the client’s Twitter feed.
- Integration of the client’s YouTube videos.
- Integration of the client’s Flickr photo album.
- Integration of the client’s eZineArticles posts.
- Setup and configuration of a Facebook Fan Page.
- Three 30 minute branding coaching sessions.
- Content provided by the client is reviewed by a copywriter. a copywriter will review the copy for meaning, impact and the ability to convert the visitor into a buyer.
Website Package Pricing
At Call Kayla we realize that you have special needs and goals you want to achieve with your website. This is why we work one on one with you to assess your needs with a telephone consultation. After our assessment you will receive a customized proposal focused on meeting your desired goals. Contact us now by clicking the link below and let’s start the conversation to make your goals a reality.